from live bait to terminal tackle
from live bait to terminal tackle
Father's Day Bass Tournament. Don’t miss out!
The big day may have come and gone, but keep in touch as we’re always up to something new and exciting.
FATHER’S DAY BASS TOURNAMENT
Sunday, June 20, 2021
Canadohta Lake, PA
First Cast: 8:00 am
Last Cast: 11:00 am
$20.00 Entry Fee Per Angler
Top 3 CASH PRIZES: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place - longest bass.
Tie breaker will be the weight of the fish.
Registration: Timberland Bait Shop
Friday, June 18th, @ 8am- 7pm OR Saturday, June 19th, 6:00am-8:00am
36320 Dutch Hill Road Union City, PA 16438 814-694-3474
Complimentary donuts, coffee & orange juice will be served at the PFBC Boat Launch Saturday morning @ 7:00am.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. While fishing, your license must be upon your person and provided upon the request of an officer. Anglers 16 years of age or older must posses a valid PA fishing license.
2. Eligible fish may be caught by land, boat, or kayak.
3. All anglers must pre-register before tournament start time.
4. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated and will result in disqualification without refund.
5. It is at the discretion of the Tournament Director to postpone this event due to the adverse weather. In the event of cancellation entry fees will be refunded in full.
6. Tournament weigh-ins will be held at PFBC Boat Launch.
7. All fish caught must be alive and a minimum of 12 inches in length.
8. The honor system applies throughout the entire tournament. All decisions of the tournament committee and weighmaster are final.
9. All PA Fish & Boat Regulations will apply.
Muskie 43 3/4" Prize $1000
Jeremy Swisshelm - Hershey, PA
Northern Pike 27 1/2" Prize $600
Bernie Hartman - Townville, PA
Walleye 21 1/2" Prize $400
Pat Burgess - Union City, PA
Crappie 10 3/4" Prize $300
Nick Baysek - Union City, PA
Perch 10 1/4" Prize $200
Curtis Jackson - Corry, PA
Customer Mark Kasperowicz getting bait Friday before the tourney
14th Annual Ice Fishing Tourney was held Saturday, February 13, 2021. $25 entry fee included lunch. Tourney was open to all. Prizes awarded for largest legal Musky, Walleye, Northern Pike, Crappie, and Perch.
Dave Lefebre - Professional Bass Angler - Erie Extreme, fishes his first ever ice fishing tourney at Canadohta Lake.
Thanks to all who participated in our 14th annual ice fishing contest on Canadohta Lake. The tourney was held Saturday, February 13, 2021. There was no tourney in 2020 due to no ice.
There will be no Conneaut Lake ice fishing tourney in 2021. We are sorry for any inconvenience. There was no tourney in 2020 due to no ice.
At Timberland Bait, we've got all your bait and tackle needs covered. From live bait to terminal tackle to licenses and permits and everything in between, come see us and you're sure to find what you need. In addition to a fishing license, trout anglers 16 and older must posses a Trout/Salmon Permit (or Combination Trout-Salmon/Lake Erie Permit) to fish for trout. A Lake Erie Permit (or Combination Trout-Salmon/Lake Erie Permit) is also needed to fish for trout, salmon and steelhead in Lake Erie and its tributaries.
A small selection of our bait and terminal such as nightcrawlers and hooks may be found nearby locations:
Please call them in advance to check availability, and please before you purchase the bait, check to make sure it's alive.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
We love our customers, so feel free to call before visiting to make sure someone is here.
36320 Dutch Hill Road, Union City, Pennsylvania 16438, United States
During the winter, please call the answering machine for baitshop hours.
Copyright © 2020 Timberland Bait - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Good 'Ole Hard Work
We love our customers, so feel free to call before visiting to make sure someone is here. (814) 694-FISH or (814)-882-8369